The main Brazier’s purpose, is to to present the t-bone steak on the table or the grilled sirloin at the client’ s right point and, at the same time keeping its right temperature for a long time, in the grill’ s middle upper part, at about 50º or increase the roast point using the grill’ s lowest middle part, with a temperatura of about 190º. Without generating annoying smoke, quite suitable to use in poorly ventilated rooms.
The Berton’s Brazier consists of three main elements:
Body or box:
- The box has the name “Berton” perforated on the plate, its function is to ease the shooting air and maintain a proper coal’ s combustion.
- Two handles capped in 38 mm bakelite balls, to ease the transport to the table, without affecting the person carrying the brazier.
- Three central supporting legs cuppedwith 38 mm baquelite balls. The reason why the Berton’s brazier is supported on three points, is to avoid the swinging of the table, in case of an irregular table or a distortioned one due to a surplus heat (in this case, will return to its normal condition when it cools).
This element function is, together with the box, to form the combustion chamber, to avoid the box’ s distortion because of the heat or the tablecloth’ s and supporting table over heating.
The grill, with a 6º inclination, consists on 10 pieces made in a “v” longitudinal way that lead into a fat receiver.
HOW TO USE “THE BERTON’S BRAZIER”
- In the brazier’s box, place the intermediate element amid the Berton’s ventilation area.
- Add to this combustion created area, three or four wood coal pieces in charbroil.
- Install the grill placing the fat receiver in the combustion area.
With oak charcoal or similar, we will obtain about 50º in the upper grill and about 190º in the lowest site, which will let us, moving the pieces of meat with the tong’ s help, increase the roasting to the wished point.
To get an optimus result in the roasting is advisable to use oak charcoal or; and, do not, ever, press the meat against the grill, this will remove the natural juices creating annoying and unnecessary smoke and the partial loss of its taste, making it difficult to masticate.
- Box: Stainless steel AISI 304.
- Intermediate element: Stainless steel AISI 304.
- Bolts: Steel 70 x M10 mm.
- Handles: 38mm baquelite brass socket M10mm.
- Anticaloric paint resisting temperatures up to 500º.
- Stainless steel tongs for the meat’s manipulation.
PINCHE EN LA IMAGEN PARA ACCEDER A LA VISTA DEL BRASERO BERTON EN 360º